Follow us! Follow us!

Prime Minister Barzani: We are waiting

From Reputable News Sources

Prime Minister Barzani: We are waiting

Unread postby admin » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:29 am

1:23:13 thirty Sep. 2011
Prime Minister Barzani: We are waiting to create the conditions to resolve our differences with Baghdad in a final

Dr. Barham Salih, prime minister of the Kurdistan Region, the «Iraq is suffering from successive crises for many years, and it is time to resolve all these crises develop compromises her, and lies of these solutions in compliance with the agreements signed between Iraqi political parties, as well as full compliance with the Constitution , and we as leaders the region interested in the security and stability of Iraq from both political and security aspects, but the country's security and stability is not achieved escape from collective responsibility to protect the democratic process, or repudiation of the constitutional obligations and refused to political agreements ». The benefit of the comments he made ​​on the sidelines of the day before yesterday in the second conference of the Association of Pharmacists of Kurdistan that «a delegation of the Political Bureaus of the National Union and the Kurdistan Democratic travel within the next few days to Baghdad to meet with political leaders there, and will present the delegation are our views, and listen to the views of others, and if we found ground for the resumption of political dialogues to resolve these problems, we are ready for that, but I emphasize here that these problems need radical solutions, not just encampment or postponed, it is without those solutions is to abide by the constitution and political agreements signed can not get out of this crisis », he said, adding that« Iraq has suffered for years from number of crises, it is time for us to act as parties to a political post in the democratic process in Iraq to overcome this crisis in order to achieve and consolidate the two modes of security, political and discharge our efforts towards the provision of basic services and provide a decent livelihood for Iraqis ». and while not resolved any of the leaders of both parties Alkordian key Union National Kurdistan led by Iraqi President Jalal Talabani, who is in favor of a leading its leaders (Deputy Secretary General of the Party) and the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Masoud Barzani, president of the Kurdistan Region, the subject of continued chairmanship of the National Union of Government or of receipt by the Democrats two years after its formation as agreed, the Saleh expressed his lack of concern the subject, he told «Middle East» that «what interests me is to achieve programmatic in construction and reform to achieve the satisfaction of our people and in alignment with the vision of leadership of the region», pointing out that «the last what I think is the subject of office, I work and I will keep working for the our people and our region, including the good of Iraq and the Iraqi people that we are a part of it ». Saleh added, saying «But I certainly will not ask for renewal for me, I am not a student office, but from those who seek to work honestly and to pursue the government's plans in the areas of construction and reform», and this is what confirmed during his participation in the pharmacists that «the government of the Region continues to implement its reform program in various areas, and the health sector is the first priority of the interests of the government, which aspires to achieve the development and progression of major in the field of health services for citizens, to review the overall health system, including direct care full to serve the citizens ». Saleh pointed out «the need to review the administrative structure of hospitals and health institutions, and to pay greater attention to control drug has issued the Government of the Territory a number of important decisions to stop the diversion of fake drugs, or that lack of international standards adopted, in addition to taking the demands of citizens and complaints about the high prices of some drugs into consideration and seek to address them ». Saleh pointed out that «the intensive contacts underway with the Ministry of Health in Baghdad to cooperate in these areas». The leaders of Kurdish confirmed by «Middle East» that «the subject of renewal whether or not to head the government party's ally, the National Union had not been discussed so far and not on the table presidency of the region or the leadership of the Kurdistan Democratic Party ». The strategic agreement signed by both parties in 2005 provides for consolidation of the territorial Government, that the trading parties chair of the government and the parliament every four years, and under the said agreement, receipt of Barham Salih, prime minister after parliamentary elections won by parties Bakaúmthma alliance standard, and recognizes the leadership of the Democratic Party Kurdistan Kamal Kirkuki as speaker of parliament, and the term of four years each.

http://www.krg.org/articles/detail.asp? ... &anr=41698
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi News & Misc Info