Follow us! Follow us!

Panetta worried about the fate of the "laboratory" for bin L

From Reputable News Sources

Panetta worried about the fate of the "laboratory" for bin L

Unread postby admin » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:43 am

Panetta worried about the fate of the "laboratory" for bin Laden
28/01/2012 15:24

Erbil, January 28 (Rn) - The U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta that "very concerned" about the fate of a doctor Pakistan helped the United States to find Osama bin Laden. Panetta said in an interview with 60 Minutes on CBS News U.S. that This doctor and his name Shikal Afridi accused of running a U.S. program for the CIA under the cover investigations on the health situation in Abbottabad. He has helped the doctor the American side a lot in the process, and I feel very concerned and I would like to know what he did to the Pakistanis do. " The Afridi, who works originally in Abbottabad, was arrested and accused of betraying Pakistan, are DNA tests designed to ascertain the presence of bin Laden in Abbottabad and verification of identity. He added that "Pakistan and the United States embraced the common cause is the fight against terrorism and I think the arrest of this man's error real." In the second from May of last year, killing Osama bin Laden shot dead by U.S. force in Pakistan without informing the Pakistani side. and then his body was thrown into the sea. Magda Mohsen

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/4/286816/
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi News & Misc Info