Follow us! Follow us!

Suicide attempt, "Saddam Hussein" after the fall of Baghdad, and before his arrest?!!

From Reputable News Sources

Suicide attempt, "Saddam Hussein" after the fall of Baghdad, and before his arrest?!!

Unread postby admin » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Detection of a suicide attempt, "Saddam Hussein" after the fall of Baghdad, and before his arrest?!!

15/07/2012

Palm - Taha Yassin Ramadan was revealed to his client Lebanese lawyer Bushra al-Khalil during a meeting in the recent trial in Baghdad that Saddam Hussein tried to commit suicide after the fall of the Iraqi capital Baghdad in the hands of U.S. forces.

And explained to her that in the ninth day of April 2003arms Saddam Bakazv anti-tank and machine gun war and Odni revealing his intention to face U.S. tanks in order to cite fire of American soldiers spoke of Ramadan, he was with Saddam Hussein in one of the shelters in the suburb of Adhamiya in Baghdad and prevent then from foot to commit suicide In this way, pointing the country needs us and not we commit suicide, especially as the matter did not end at the fall of Baghdad .. Saddam Hussein then backed down from its decision and parted ways after that date but did not meet in the trial.

In the modern side, which was between Hebron and Ramadan have revealed that he too tried to commit suicide after the special security forces stormed the house where he was hiding it. And explain Ramadan, "the moment of correction gun to my head swooped down on my son and threatened a heart in the event of attempted suicide."

In the same context, warned the Minister of Justice, former U.S. Ramsey Clark, his client, Saddam Hussein in one of the special events that brought them finally was Hebron, the capital of the Americans "want a scapegoat large in order to ignite a civil war in the country and I think you will be the ram, which seeks the Americans to kill him in order to achieve their goal ". It is worth mentioning that the hearing which was held recently was blocked last part of it.

They noted that Hebron was present in court that Saddam Hussein did not inform him, "calls for the ban, but the media gave a very moving poem told me that he organized of 143 verses another inside the cell, explaining that his spare time a large and allows him to write poetry and read the Koran."
Source: nakhelnews
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi News & Misc Info