Follow us! Follow us!

Blair was able to prevent George W. Bush to wage war on Iraq in 2003

From Reputable News Sources

Blair was able to prevent George W. Bush to wage war on Iraq in 2003

Unread postby admin » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:51 am

Kofi Annan: Blair was able to prevent George W. Bush to wage war on Iraq in 2003

Sunday 30 September 2012

Follow-up - and babysit -
British newspaper The Times published Saturday in a front-page interview with former Secretary-General Kofi Annan in which he said: The former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, he could stop the war on Iraq.

Annan pointed out that the impact of Blair to U.S. President George W. Bush was great and that the person who could dissuade Bush fromlaunching the Iraq war.

Annan said in the interview published with the launch of the new book of memoirs interventions .. Life in war and peace: I think I will keep wondering what would have happened if he had without a second resolution from the United Nations, Blair said George to this extent we are partners .. You alone now.

Annan said I really think that he can stop the war, and give the Americans a break .. It was possible to give them the opportunity to stop to think through .. All of this would raise them wonder: Are we going in this individual?.

Complements Annan said: It does not resign is from the position of Secretary General of the United Nations or the resignation of Colin Powell and the U.S. State Department were possible to Ttnaa Bush about the war, but Blair can do so because of the special relationship, and the fact that Bush, if thought in the major countries were Britain, the only country that stood by him.

He stressed Annan that he did everything in his power to stop the conflict, which replaced Saddam Hussein democracy fragile, he says, but it plunged Iraq into a sectarian struggle for eight years has killed more than 100 thousand of civilians and about 5 thousand of the Allies, was not finding weapons of mass destruction that was the argument that the invasion led by the United States
Source: alrayy
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi News & Misc Info