Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-13-2020

From Reputable News Sources

Unread postby admin » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:50 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-13-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 Pompeo was there...he actually told them look CBI, GOI all of you. You have until May 1st that's it. What does that mean? Is it a threat? I think the meaning is we are in control now...I think if not they are going to take over and I'm sure Iraq doesn't want that. So Pompeo comes out and says you've got until May 1. Then today [last week] he comes out and tells the American citizens the economy is going to BOOM! Boom or explode whatever he said - at the end of April. The end of April is the same as May 1st. Something is going on...

4-13-2020 Guest Guru Nathan My primary theory if this does go public...I don't know if it is, all I think is that by the end of May maybe it might stretch into June. I've told people I know personally I've given them a deadline at the end of June...I'm a person who likes to manage expectations. I'm personally banking on the end of June. Now I've been told end of May at the latest this thing will be done. That doesn't mean that this is a public event. It might be a closed shop event. It might be a public bit I just don't know and if I did know I would at least hint at it but I genuinely don't know. And the people who really would know have not told me. I don't even know if they know. I do know the institution pulling the trigger on whatever this is. I've been in this game for 3 years and I only recently found out who's pulling the trigger on this thing...

4-13-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff ...I firmly believe the rate has changed but privately only on the accounting books. Right now it's not public. It's not even public in country. I don't believe in a separate rate where it can go in country first and then out of country at a later date. I don't believe in that logic or theory...IMO once it changes it can only change one place, one time and then they're international..

4-12-2020 Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert Russia, Saudi Arabia, Mexico with U.S. help reach "Historic" deal to cut about 10 Million Barrels per day. So, if higher prices play into our investment, then IMO, oil prices will rise at the opening bell tomorrow.

4-12-2020 Newshound Guru Jeff We're gonna see how long they keep extending this date out {quarantine date in Iraq}. We're gonna follow the ISX. We're gonna see how long they keep that shut down. We're gonna follow the currency auctions to make sure they don't have more currency auctions. If they they don't have any more currency auctions and the ISX stays closing...IMO throughout this week you will not see any more currency auctions...we won't see any more until they publicly bring us the rate change. That will confirm everything I've shared...they have already changed the rate but they have to hide it from you until they see the coronavirus numbers coming down to a low enough level to where it's safe for you and I to go into the banks and actually physically work with the bankers so they're not put at any kind of risk...

4-12-2020 Intel Guru RayRen98 Political analyst, Wasiq Al Hashemi, confirmed on Saturday that the assignment of the new Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, came with the blessing of the seven Shiite forces and with the blessing of the United States, indicating that Al-Kazemi initiated negotiations to form a government. The biggest obstacle to the negotiations is the coronavirus crisis and the budget for this year. Hezbollah brigades have come out against Al-Kazemi saying he's backed by USA and designed to have American influence. They are sanctioning billboards in refusal of Al-Kazemi saying he will have a difficult task passing.

4-12-2020 Guest Guru Nathan ...This thing will come to an end within a couple of months. The end might not mean everybody walks away a millionaire. The end might mean you may only get a couple of pennies per IQD. Still a huge phenomenal return. What is it now 1/10th of a penny. Are you telling me if there's an announcement made through the U.S. Treasury or something that you have a period of 3 weeks to redeem your Iraqi dinar and they're offering you a set price of 3 cents you're going to say, 'no I'm going to wait. You know this is a conspiracy. It's gonna float and go to $3.00.' Really? That's a big risk. Because if you get off at 3 cents I'll take it because it just doesn't work like that.

4-12-2020 Intel Guru Frank26 what did the video say? [Video released by the CBI] They talked about their currency from the very beginning and laid it out step by step to where they're at now. With all due respect who gives a squat about the history of a program rate currency for the last 17 years? You see the importance? ...IMO the CBI currency history video is very powerful and is part of the trickling down of information we been telling you about...in our opinion these are the things that were to be laid out to the citizens and before they raised the value of their currency. It's here...the CBI is making it very clear to the citizens of Iraq, they're guaranteeing them there's a new currency coming. That video was so powerful.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Dinar News & CBI Info