Abadi promises the people: I will spend the waste of public money

From Reputable News Sources

Unread postby admin » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:04 am

2018/4/18 13:21

Abadi promises the people - I will spend the waste of public money

[Ayna-Baghdad] The
Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, promised the Iraqi people to eliminate the waste of public money and build a strong economy.
"The completion of these projects is proof of success not only in the war against terrorism but also in the construction, reconstruction anddevelopment of services," Abadi said in his speech to the workers during his visit to the Diwaniyah gas station.
He pointed out that "the shock of the Iraqis by taking over our cities and their aftermath from a military and security collapse was met with a firm response and a comprehensive renaissance of the unity, sacrifices and courage of our heroic fighters, and the importance of our victory was a crushing break and turning the collapse and defeat into a major victory."
"He paid a visit to the Diwaniyah power plant and briefed on its work to provide energy to the citizens and praised the efforts of the workers, engineers and administrators and their dedication and effort
The prime minister added that "the costs of the high war and the repressing of terrorist attacks and securing the protection of the fighters coincided with the collapse of world oil prices, but we have succeeded in achieving victory and the continuity of life of the state and society. We can not allow the return of policies of waste in public money and in the right policies that serve the country and the citizen and adopt an economy Strong and bright future for Iraq. "

alliraqnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy