Follow us! Follow us!

Maliki to Abadi: I do not support your second term .. You have (10) parliamentary seats only!

From Reputable News Sources

Maliki to Abadi: I do not support your second term .. You have (10) parliamentary seats only!

Unread postby admin » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 am

Monday 10 September 2018 04:36 PM

Maliki to Abadi - I do not support your second term .. You have 10 parliamentary seats only

Baghdad / .. Revealed a source familiar with, on Monday, an important meeting brought together the leader of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, and the leader of the coalition victory, Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday.

The source said, "the eye of Iraq News," that "Abadi visited Maliki yesterday night at his residence in the capital," noting that "Abadi suggested to Malikito form the largest bloc between victory and the rule of law."

"The source, who asked to be named," Maliki rejected Abadi's proposal and told him that "he only has (10) parliamentary seats, because of differences within the coalition victory," stressing that "Maliki told Abadi rejection of renewing his term for prime minister."

aynaliraqnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy