Follow us! Follow us!

Coalition victory: Abadi will not withdraw his candidacy for prime minister, which is our only candi

From Reputable News Sources

Coalition victory: Abadi will not withdraw his candidacy for prime minister, which is our only candi

Unread postby admin » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:14 am

Coalition victory: Abadi will not withdraw his candidacy for prime minister, which is our only candidate

2018/09/18 11:39

Coalition victory - Abadi will not withdraw his candidacy for prime minister which is our only candidate

Baghdad today - Baghdad

Nada Shaker Jodat, a representative of the Al-Nasr coalition, confirmed Tuesday that there is no intention of Haidar al-Abadi, head of the coalition, to withdraw his candidacy from the position of prime minister for the second term.

"The head of the coalition Haider Abadi is still our only candidatefor the post of prime minister for the second term," Jawdat said in an exclusive interview with Baghdad today.

"There is no intention of Abadi to withdraw his candidacy from the competition," she said, adding that "the head of the coalition adheres to his position of nomination."

The leader of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri, Tuesday, September 18, 2018, withdrew his candidacy for prime minister.

"I have announced to the Iraqi people that my candidature for the presidency of the Council of Ministers has been opened and that there is room for the election of a prime minister for Iraq, according to the terms set by the religious authority," Amiri told a news conference in Baghdad.

"I have announced that I have not been a candidate for prime minister until now," he said.

Al-Amiri said that he was "in the position of confronting and defending the rights of the Iraqi people, in the fields of construction as we were in the battlefields."

baghdadtoday.news
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy