Follow us! Follow us!

Sarwa Abdel Wahid invites her counterparts candidates for the presidency to a television debate

From Reputable News Sources

Sarwa Abdel Wahid invites her counterparts candidates for the presidency to a television debate

Unread postby admin » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:05 am

2018/9/24 10:45

[Ayna-Baghdad]
Candidate for the presidency, Sarwa Abdul Wahid, on Monday, invited her counterparts nominated for the presidential post to a "television debate."
"The debate between the candidates gives an opportunity to get to know more about the program and to guide every candidate in the presidency," Abdel Wahed said in a press release issued by her media office.
"I believe that the people should be informed of all the detailsand the possibility of each candidate and how to deal with the state, I invite all candidates to hold an open television debate."
"I am personally prepared for this at any time and on any television channel or in front of the public," she said.
The Kurdish politician and former MP Sarwa Abdel Wahid, announced on Sunday, nominated for the post of President of the Republic, "expressing hope" to be the first woman in the history of Iraq can predict the position of President of the Republic and win.
She explained that she announced her candidacy for the post of President of the Republic according to the Iraqi constitution, because the post of President of the Republic gives Iraqis immunity to protect the Constitution and the consolidation of national unity and the confirmation of Iraqi state.
The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, previously announced the candidacy of Barham Salih, for the post of President of the Republic, and Sardar Abdullah and Salim Shoshkai and Latif Rashid requests for nomination for the post, while the Kurdistan Democratic Party nominated Fuad Hussein for the post.

alliraqnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy