Follow us! Follow us!

Muqtada al-Sadr sends a message to al-Amiri

From Reputable News Sources

Unread postby admin » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:18 am

2018/11/19 16:24

Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, a message to the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri.
"There are huge deals between Fatah members and Sunni politicians," Muqtada al-Sadr said in a tweet on Monday. "There are huge deals between the members of the Sunni politicians to buy ministries, with huge funds and with unprecedented foreign support."
"My dear brother, we have agreed together that Iraq should bemanaged in a proper manner and in a new manner that preserves its independence and sovereignty and we pledge to continue together in love with Iraq and its people. Either we go together on what we have agreed or take all their gains and in whatever way they want and under the eyes of the people or try to reform what they are doing. Your wing, as you do, does not compromise at the expense of the homeland. "
"I do not remind you that we built on Iraq to be the largest bloc, adding that I am allied with you and did not ally myself with the corrupt and the militia, and I insist that the covenant remains and that the resistance and the mobilization be one hand in order to save the rest of Iraq and its people."

alforatnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy