Follow us! Follow us!

The disclosure of the "most dangerous secret" relates to the concealment of looted Iraqi funds

From Reputable News Sources

The disclosure of the "most dangerous secret" relates to the concealment of looted Iraqi funds

Unread postby admin » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:27 am

Special The disclosure of the "most dangerous secret" relates to the concealment of looted Iraqi funds

13/12/2018

Special The disclosure of the most dangerous secret relates to the concealment of looted Iraqi funds

Direction / Special

While there is talk of chasing spoilers and siphoning off public money without success for years, many succeed in evading punishment and enjoying their huge wealth out of sight in many ways, while leaving great scars in Iraqi society.

They often followed crooked ways away from the eyes of censorship. Many banks in Europe and elsewhere turned to safe havenfor their money, not eager to pursue or even hunt for them.

"You know what is the most dangerous secret in Iraq," so wondered my Iraqi Encyclopaedia Ali al-Nashmi in a comment on his page on the social networking site Facebook and was seen by "Trend Press."

"I have been looking for five years in Europe, which is the banks where corrupt and siphoned off Iraqi politicians have found their money in the banks of the smallest country in the world, a state of Lechsteinstein, a very small emirate between Switzerland and Austria on the Alps, "Noting that" this country the number of our souls is only 30 thousand people and an area of ​​160 kilometers and the whole economy is based on the existence of banks, especially tax evasion and also the money of looting and corrupt, especially third world countries. "

Al-Nashmi pointed out that "these banks are not subject to American and European financial control, although two years ago they are providing data on their customers to the European Union, but Europe does not believe what is provided to them, so these banks are a breeding ground for corruption," noting that "the number of companies registered within its bank The Central (LGT) is 180 thousand companies, while the number of souls 30 thousand people. "

Al-Nashmi pointed out that "the weight of the funds deposited with it more than the weight of all its population, although the population does not equal half the population of any sector in Sadr City," explaining that "the majority of depositors of Iraqis, and very strange is that this emirate does not ask about the source of money , Only when an Iraqi applicant comes, they ask for a certificate from three former depositors that natural money, imagine that the corrupt bank in the world is afraid of the reputation of the corruption of some Iraqis, especially politicians.

Al-Nashmi quoted girls working in these banks as saying that "the Iraqis are now more than depositors in our banks because they know that there is no American surveillance or accountability and fear of any development that will result in the search for their money because Swiss banks are subject to international censorship. "The information has been repeated in front of me for five years, so they told me about two former Iraqi ministers in very, very, very, very important ministries."

Al-Nashmi stressed, "Imagine how much we are cut off. In short, brothers, we are separated, and there are very serious secrets in this matter, but I know that it is my national duty to pose this very serious issue. We must frighten and besiege the thieves. If we can not stop them, Arbhm and reveal their methods. "

"There are countries with taxes and controls, but there are countries with less taxes and less control, so they are taking refuge," said economic expert Laith Mohamed Rida, an economist at Al-Tijah Press. "There are people looking for safe countries in terms of taxes." to her.

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi announced on Wednesday (November 21, 2018) his intention to put forward the project "Fighting corruption," pointing out that this project will put points on the letters.

Transparency International classifies Iraq as one of the most corrupt countries in the world, but successive Iraqi governments often criticize the organization's reports on corruption and consider it inaccurate and based on information received through local and foreign companies failed to implement service projects in Iraq.

aletejahtv.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy