Follow us! Follow us!

Deputy: Sumo is losing Iraq from 8 to 9 million dollars a day

From Reputable News Sources

Unread postby admin » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:39 am

Friday 18 January 2019 7:46 pm

Deputy - Sumo is losing Iraq from 8 to 9 million dollars a day

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's oil marketing company (SOMO) is losing 8 to 9 million dollars a day, MP Uday Awad said on Friday, adding that the existence of a "systematic process" to destroy Iraqi crude oil by political parties And to account for States.

Awad said in a statement that "the profits of some corrupt oil companiesgo to certain political parties," pointing out that "these companies are contrary to the law does not require the approval of the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives."

"I asked the regulators to take their course but they are under pressure and there are those who prevent it," Awad said. "I did not just go to the media and I called the director general of SOMO and department managers and we decided next Wednesday to question them."

"I challenge an official in the Iraqi state who can read or see the contracts of Sumo's participation," Awwad said. "Somo is losing Iraq from $ 8-9 million a day."

"There is a systematic process to destroy Iraqi crude oil by political parties and to calculate countries," Awwad said. Finished

aynaliraqnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy