Follow us! Follow us!

Suron: Sadr will launch a final and decisive final to eliminate the spoilers .. There is no escape t

From Reputable News Sources

Suron: Sadr will launch a final and decisive final to eliminate the spoilers .. There is no escape t

Unread postby admin » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:40 am

Suron: Sadr will launch a final and decisive final to eliminate the spoilers .. There is no escape to shed people!

04.16.2019 12:36

Suron - Sadr will launch a final and decisive final to eliminate the spoilers .. There is no escape to shed people

BAGHDAD, Iraq -

The deputy of the Alliance of the Sutton Star Jabbar, on Tuesday, April 16, 2019, on steps by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, targeting the Iraqi people, and corrupt in the government.

Jabbar said in an exclusive interview (Baghdad today) that "the reform steps announced by Sadr, will be the final and decisiveround in the elimination of spoilers," noting that "the corrupt who have wasted public money and stole the wealth of the country, Reform that will announce its steps leader of the Sadrist movement. "

He added that "these reforms will also target the Iraqi people in order to raise awareness and interest in its affairs and demand its stolen rights."

He explained that "the reform sponsored by Sadr, his goal to correct the course of the political process and the trend towards building the country," pointing out that, "successive governments did not respond to what Sadr demanded in terms of reform."

"Sadr does not fear corrupt people as the government fears them, so his new approach will not exclude all the corrupt people who have been found guilty," he said.

On Tuesday (April 16, 2019), Muqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement, launched a new campaign to eradicate the "pests of popular corruption." While he indicated that he would not use weapons for reform, he said he would remember these "pests" in turn.

Sadr said in a tweet to him on his account in "Twitter", "Azeri citizen .. The corruption of politicians in Iraq is the right of certainty and it is clearer than the sun's rays in the liver of the sky and the light of the moon in the night of pure darkness, except what my God. This is not to say that we should take responsibility for all politicians and those in the corridors of the government. As the Commander of the Believers Ali bin Abi Talib said: "Whatever you may be, If you were a choice, it was a good government, otherwise ... "

"The second is that if you choose them through the democratic and electoral process, they will be right, otherwise, no, the people should not move from their responsibilities and should not deny their mistakes and even support the corrupt politicians. There are great gaps that are not religious or ideological. But also the moral, cultural, social, legal, scientific and (national) level. "

"Yes, I am here, I want the openness of the people. After I tried hard to reform myself by seclusion, retreat and retreat in order to be given to God alone by worshiping and thinking with him first and then I tried to reform those who belong to me, even some of those close to me and whom you considered trustworthy, And tried to guide them .. Then rushed to try to reform the political level through demonstrations and speeches and sit-ins and green tent and to drop all the foundations of the political wrong until you have a method and has achieved a relative and thank God God is good Nasserin.

The leader of the Sadrist movement, "Today I intend to try a new reform, which is the repair of pests spread among the people without the use of weapons and without the use of one of the creatures at all .. because I am afraid that the result of the intervention of some harmful, Vtqlth only God Almighty, a reformer Nasser. You pests successively if life is left, otherwise I ask you light and pray. "

baghdadtoday.news
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy