Follow us! Follow us!

Al-Zorfi: My government program consists of 3 tracks, and the economy will be the main driver

From Reputable News Sources

Al-Zorfi: My government program consists of 3 tracks, and the economy will be the main driver

Unread postby admin » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:00 am

4/4 2020 13:13

Al-Zorfi - My government program consists of 3 tracks and the economy will be the main driver

[Baghdad-Ain]
On Saturday, the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zorfi, affirmed that the government program consists of 3 axes, namely the economy, elections, demonstrations and foreign relations, while stressing that the economy will be the main engine for the next government.
Al-Zrafi said during his meeting with a number of media professionals that "my government programconsists of 3 axes, which are the economy, elections, demonstrations and foreign relations," noting that "dealing with countries in the region and the world will depend on the economy and I will not allow relations to be built on conflicts."
Al-Zorfi added that "Iraq is going through a disaster and the government may not be able to secure all salaries," adding that "the economy is the main driver of the next government and everyone who has the desire to invest will have priority in dealing."
He pointed out that "the demonstrations and the health file are the most important axes of the next government curriculum."
He cautioned that "the government curriculum is brief, and focuses on three axes: the first of which is economics, and all non-productive ministries will be isolated and their funding determined."
And he added: "I completed my governmental formations of competencies from inside Iraq, and I am waiting for the parliament to determine a session to vote on the government program."
He added, "Oil belongs to the people and the government has no right to dispose of this wealth in an inappropriate way."
Al-Zorfi called on "political forces to join hands to draw up a plan during the next three months to provide social wages."
"I have spoken to the international coalition and we will not allow Iraq to be an arena for regional and international conflict," he said.
Al-Zorfi added, "We will work to motivate the ministries to make them productive instead of a consumer. There are lost revenues in the Ministry of Electricity," stressing that "the prestige of the state returns when we have a strong economy, otherwise there is no prestige."
And he stated, "We could not purchase a system with $ 5 million that enables Iraq to increase and regulate the number of planes that pass over Iraqi airspace over the past years because we are living in a conflict and we are not allowed to purchase them."
He explained that "the government booth will not be out of sight of the political blocs, not in the field of selection, but rather in consultation and not imposing wills."

alliraqnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy