Follow us! Follow us!

Ayad Allawi: I agreed with Barzani months ago to approach the political forces to assign Al-Kazemi

From Reputable News Sources

Ayad Allawi: I agreed with Barzani months ago to approach the political forces to assign Al-Kazemi

Unread postby admin » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:01 am

10/4/2020 15:39

Ayad Allawi - I agreed with Barzani months ago to approach the political forces to assign Al-Kazemi

Ayna News _ Baghdad

, President of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, revealed his agreement with the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, to put forward the name of Mustafa Al-Kazemi to take over the government.

Allawi said, in a tweet via “Twitter” more than two months ago, Iagreed with Barzani to approach the political forces to put up Al-Kazemi’s name to take over the formation of the interim government.
He added, “After all this time has been lost, I call on Al-Kazemi to involve peaceful unions, unions and demonstrators, and it is necessary and necessary Political forces must facilitate his mission.

alliraqnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy