Kurdish MP: This is our demands in the Al-Kazemi government

From Reputable News Sources

Unread postby admin » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:08 am

4/16/2020 13:47

Kurdish MP - This is our demands in the Al-Kazemi government

[Baghdad-Ain]
The deputy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Hassan Ali, said today, Thursday, that the program of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi has not reached the parliament yet.
Rep. Ali said in a press statement that "Al-Kazimi's program has not reached the parliament yet," explaining that "the political blocs are awaiting the presidency's directives to heal on the new government."
He added, "The Kurdish demands are represented by a government that guarantees the rights of the components and the rights of the people of Kurdistan to the budget, salaries, peshmerga, and Article 140 of the constitution."
He stressed, "Al-Kazemi continues his consultations to form his government as soon as possible, regarding the unanimous support of the political blocs of his government."
The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, had appointed Mustafa Al-Kazemi last Thursday to form a new government, in the presence of leaders of leaders of political blocs.
The Prime Minister-designate, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed during his meeting with a number of journalists on Tuesday, that “the names of members of the government booth are now ready, and I am negotiating with the political blocs on this in order to pass them inside the parliament dome as soon as possible so that I can start working according to the priorities Compressor ".
Regarding the criteria that he adopted in choosing the ministers, Al-Kazemi said that "the most important criterion I set is integrity and efficiency, and although both terms have become consumers, but I will negotiate all the political blocs on this basis."
While the MP revealed the bloc of Saeroun, Jawad al-Moussawi, for the Euphrates about the date of the parliament session to vote on Al-Kazemi's booth.
Al-Musawi said in a statement, "[Today] Thursday there will be an emergency meeting of the Presidency of the House of Representatives, specifically between President Muhammad al-Halbousi and his first deputy, Hassan al-Kaabi," likely "to convene the parliament session to give confidence to the cabinet cabinet at the end of next week."
And that "the vote will be in the presence of the members of the House of Representatives of the hall, and we refused to vote via the communication sites or remotely," stressing, "Others refused to keep any of the current ministers in the new cabinet and that the Al-Kazemi government would be new and professional, technocrats and non-controversial candidates."

alliraqnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy