Follow us! Follow us!

Al-Kazemi: I am waiting for the formation of the government to be completed so that we can stand in

From Reputable News Sources

Al-Kazemi: I am waiting for the formation of the government to be completed so that we can stand in

Unread postby admin » Sun May 17, 2020 8:25 am

Al-Kazemi: I am waiting for the formation of the government to be completed so that we can stand in the battlefields of victory

05/17 2020 00:03

Al-Kazemi - I am waiting for the formation of the government to be completed so that we can stand in the battlefields of victory

Baghdad today - Baghdad

On Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that he is waiting for the formation of the government to be completed, as a stand in the battlefields of victory.

Al-Kazimi said in his tweet on Twitter, "Iraq is firmly fixed in the face of terrorism. This persistence and determination have been touched by our most powerful fighters in the military and security institutions, so there is no concern for Iraq with its spare protectors."

He added, "I am waiting for the formation of the government to be completed with a united, responsible and understanding political stance, so that we can stand in the arenas of victory."

baghdadtoday.news
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy