Follow us! Follow us!

Urgent al- Kazemi reveals the scenes of the formation of his government and warns of "descending int

From Reputable News Sources

Urgent al- Kazemi reveals the scenes of the formation of his government and warns of "descending int

Unread postby admin » Tue May 19, 2020 7:50 am

Urgent al- Kazemi reveals the scenes of the formation of his government and warns of "descending into chaos" [extended]

Posted, 5/19/2020 22:11

Urgent al- Kazemi reveals the scenes of the formation of his government and warns of descending into chaos

[Baghdad-Ain]
Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazimi revealed the scenes of forming the government, stressing "the protection of the demonstrators and his quest to complete the government."
Al-Kazemi said in his article that I received [where] a copy of it. ”As the date I made before the parliament approaches to complete the ministerial formation, we must put our people and national powers, and our young people demanding their rights, in front of the challenges I face that require everyone to come together to overcome them, and the deliberations I am doing. and dialogues in a constructive and intense with all political forces aim to reach the satisfaction of our people and restore confidence in the possibility of the political process , overcome the deepening crisis facing and put Iraqna at a crossroads.
We have Tsidit to my obligation in advance difficulties and I know that stand in front of me, the heavy legacy of Stusbandna at all levels and in all fields of Biofilms , which are related to the lives of citizens, security, sovereignty and independence of the country. Aware that a comprehensive crisis intervention in the fabric of the state and its institutions, and hinder its economic strength that stalled during the last period, has not achieved what would the overall advancement of food security for the country, and Allen ...
Although the wealth that entered the treasures of Iraq over the past 17 years was sufficient to rebuild the country and establish the future fund, corruption has drained it, and some have been smuggled out of the country publicly, and I did not find and I received the responsibility except for the treasury is almost empty!
I found it my duty under these difficult and complicated circumstances to put our people in front of the difficulties we face, including the contradiction between public promises that emphasized my freedom to choose the cabinet, and the behind-the-scenes maneuvers and tightening by some. This impedes the completion of the government in order to carry out its tasks with vitality and coherence in efforts to reach the declared goals.
Sometimes it seems that what we are calling for assurances of the necessity of correcting the paths of the political process and putting the country on the path of recovery does not find listening ears for some here or there, without noting that the country is threatened by what will put us all in front of options that do not have a winner and the best of which is descending into chaos, God forbid, What prompts the reaffirmation of the need for everyone to place supreme national interests above secondary interests, and for the efforts of all blocs and parties and with the understanding of our people to come together to cross this stage.
We have no choice but to respond to the just popular demands expressed by the protest movement and the demonstration arenas, which brought together the best girls and young people of our people, and sincere work to achieve their demands to restore the glory, strength, and dignity of Iraq, and liquidate the legacy of abhorrent quotas in all its manifestations, and fight financial and administrative corruption.
It is not possible to commence with any serious step without embarking on what restores the state its prestige and its sovereignty, which requires that no party, whatever its source or source of its power or loyalties, be above the will of the state, the constitution and the law, and if the weapon and firepower are in the hands of the state and the armed forces and by the command of the commander-in-chief Armed.
I would like to confirm once again to remove any confusion, that the mission entrusted to me is to cross the transitional stage as quickly as possible, and to respond to urgent tasks directly, most notably:
- Completing the electoral law with the required audits or amendments, and finalizing the final version of the law of the High Electoral Commission, Ensuring all necessary for the elections to be held as soon as possible, cooperating with the United Nations Representative and local and international observers, and making sure that the correct foundations for the elections are held in a political and security environment that guarantees their fairness and fairness.
- Take all measures and measures in cooperation between the Ministry of Interior and all security agencies to protect the demonstrators, ensure the safety of their arenas, and express their will freely, peacefully.
- I clearly declare, as commander-in-chief, that I have not and will not issue any order to fire against any peaceful protester, and whoever does so will be brought to justice. It is the duty of the Ministry of Interior and Security Services to prevent any second or third parties from interfering with the demonstrators.
- Here again I reiterate that orders have been issued to all security services to release all protestors, search, investigate and investigate to find the kidnappers and diagnose those who carried out the assassinations and put them before the law.
To take all urgent measures to confront the economic and financial crisis, rationalize spending, fight corruption, initiate necessary reforms, and protect our people from the Corona pandemic.
- Before and during all this, restoring the prestige of the state, asserting national sovereignty, confining arms to the official institutions concerned, ensuring the security of the country against terrorist threats, establishing the rule of law and ensuring that everyone is equal before it.
As I pledge to announce what I am announcing here, I find it my duty to express the evaluation of the blocs and their leaders, who have responded with me in voting on the incomplete ministerial formation, and I look forward to everyone supporting our efforts and the meetings and dialogues we are doing to complete the formation and facilitate its tasks within the framework of the tasks we have identified for the transitional phase.
I conclude with a response to those who warned me that I have neither a political party nor a representative bloc to protect me as I go to it from the pledges I made to serve my people, by the Almighty saying: “Whoever relies on God, according to God, may God repay him.”

alliraqnews.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Iraqi Politics & Economy