Follow us! Follow us!

Iraq agrees to increase the financial resources of the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF)

From Reputable News Sources

Unread postby Stillw8n » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:35 am

BAGHDAD - A citizen
Showed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, said the council decided during its regular thirty-seventh session in 08/27/2013 to approve the contribution of the Republic of Iraq to increase the financial resources of the Arab Monetary Fund and the amount of its share in the IPO proposed 38.950 thirty-eight thousand nine hundred and fifty dinars Arabic My Account and the proportion of underwriting 12, 98%. The Office of the Information and Communication, state the amount of (19.475) nineteen thousand four hundred and seventy-five dinars Arabic My Account tied (50%) of the share of Iraq be transferred from the general reserve balance of the Arab Monetary Fund. Adding «that the amount of (19.475) nineteen thousand four hundred and seventy-five dinars Arabic My Account tied (50%), the second of Iraq's share paid in the form of five equal annual installments by 3,895 three thousand eight hundred and ninety-five dinars Arabic My Account annually, equivalent to 18,696 eighteen thousand, six hundred and ninety-six dollars.
almowatennews.com
~The opinions expressed in the above article do not necessarily reflect the views of the person posting~
Stillw8n
Admin
Admin

Return to IMF & UN News