Follow us! Follow us!

Un Representative Kubler intends to visit Kuwait as part of

From Reputable News Sources

Un Representative Kubler intends to visit Kuwait as part of

Unread postby Stillw8n » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:27 am

Un Representative Kubler intends to visit Kuwait as part of international efforts to resolve outstanding issues

The representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Martin Kobler, he planned a visit to Kuwait, as part of the international organization’s efforts to settle outstanding issues between Baghdad and Kuwait.

The announcement of the visit to coincide with the visit by Wednesday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki of Kuwait

A statement issued by the UN office in Iraq, “UNAMI, yesterday, for Kuebler, that” the efforts to resolve the outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq, “noting that he plans to visit Kuwait next week, and Stlhakha another visit after discussing with Iraqi officials in light of the results that will come Conference of the next Arab summit in Baghdad.

The Kubler, happy situation of calm that prevailed in the relations between the two countries in recent times, indicating that comes within his authority given to the UN office in Iraq, “UNAMI.”

The Kubler had paid a visit to Kuwait last November where he met with Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah and senior officials to discuss strengthening bilateral relations shared between Iraq and Kuwait.

According to a statement of UNAMI for the visit

“I had the opportunity to discuss a range of vital issues of common interest between Kuwait and Iraq, I felt good intentions on both sides to move forward and to ensure good neighborly relations between the two countries, and that the aspirations of the United Nations to achieve, and I look forward to working with both governments for this end. “

http://bit.ly/x6IoNl
~The opinions expressed in the above article do not necessarily reflect the views of the person posting~
Stillw8n
Admin
Admin

Return to IMF & UN News