Follow us! Follow us!

11-10-2011- Adam

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

11-10-2011- Adam

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:27 pm

11-10-2011- Adam M if anyone told you it [lo-p] was impossible, they don't know what they are talking about/ It is ALWAYS a possibility. I don't think it is likely, and that's why I'm invested...but at the same time, to add a pinch of reality to the recipe, I believe it will come out lower, such as .10, and I believe we will have a limited time to cash in...it wouldn't be intelligent for them to l0p. It makes more sense to increase the value, and reap the rewards

11-10-2011- Adam Mon I know I ruffled some feathers when I said anyone with any brains doesn't say it could come out over $1...I chose my wording a little carelessly...I believe they COULD come out over a dollar based on their natural resources, ability to produce goods, ability to maintain a stable rate, and their ability to continue making great progress and improvement as a new, secure, stable, and productive country but I don't think they WOULD come out over a dollar, even though I think they can sustain it...my theory is based on BUSINESS. I think they are most likely to come out lower, in order to make money on the exchanges as the Dinar gains in value...I think they MIGHT come out at a dollar, just to immediately be on par - have "parity" with the USD, which would make it very easy to switch the entire country to a "Dinar Majority" for consumers and business but I DOUBT they would ever come out higher, because they don't NEED to. They can come out at a dime to a dollar and increase the value to $3 or higher...I know a lot of people are hoping for a $3 RV but let's be realistic, Iraq doesn't need to come

11-9-2011- Adam Montana I'm still hopeful that SOMETHING will happen before then [Thanksgiving] ...Nothing "unforeseen" has popped up...we have a few key meetings between now and then and then I think December 12 there are talks scheduled about Chapter 7...the remaining sanctions are all military related. I think it makes sense to remove the remaining sanctions quietly, in the middle of the night, to prevent further speculation on the Dinar, so I am expecting to see it lifted several days to a week BEFORE important talks are scheduled and that still leaves room for right around Thanksgiving, a little before or possibly after...the unfortunate thing for that time line is we know there was already one delayed and one canceled meeting, but there is still time...the "latest" it could happen - never. There's a chance it could never happen. That's my opinion
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling