Follow us! Follow us!

11-23-2011- Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

11-23-2011- Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:13 pm

11-23-2011- Adam Montana I made it clear about a month ago that I didn't see this thing going past Thanksgiving. I figured this week would be a big news week, and in my opinion we have seen news coming out of Iraq in a FLURRY...what I had hoped to see was the HCL passed, it should have been, but it's still not, the reason is Erbil agreement...there is an agreement on the Erbil situation, it's been approved by everyone EXCEPT Parliament. Parliament isn't going to accept it until, I am guessing, the EXACT SAME DAY they approve a major change to the rate on the currency...the ONLY thing stopping all of this is the dang HCL, which is tied to the Erbil agreement, once they pass HCL, Erbil goes through, they revaluate the currency...so WHEN is it going to happen? another major announcement that was released this week is that they are going to start dedicating one day a week to voting on draft laws, that day is Thursday, so we could see the HCL draft law voted and approved on Thursday, but I don't think they will announce the RV on a US Bank holiday and I don't think they will announce it right before their weekend, so I am thinking that if they vote the HCL into effect this Thursday or Erbil, then the soonest they would announce it will be Sunday, the start of their work week...will it be this Thursday? I don't know, I hope so! I don't see why it should be delayed.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling