Follow us! Follow us!

1-10-2014 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

1-10-2014 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 am

1-9-2014 *Adam Montana ~[What are Your Thoughts on the ISX being an Indicator or Gauge in relation to the Dinar international Rate?] Since we won't have significant warning prior to a major rate change, I believe the ISX is a follower, not a leader. [How will Iraq's proven inability to protect their wealth affect the future RV?] Actually, I think the opposite is true. Iraq's Dinar lost value at one point in somewhat recent history. Since that time, they have consistently proven their ability to raise and maintain the value. With that said, their track record looks very favorably on their ability to RV.

1-9-2014 *Adam Montana ~[Iraq stated they began placing tariffs on products coming into the country. I believe they said the tariff is 20% on the incoming products. Don't they need a rate for currency so they will know if the tariff is taxed at a rate that makes sense for the country?] Not only do they need a rate, they need imports upon which to collect said tariffs. With the value of the dinar so low, it makes no sense to put efforts into creating and enforcing tariffs. The more I hear about tariffs, the more I say "GOOD! RV to an increased rate so people will be buying things to be imported, and collect the revenue to help pay for the RV. Everyone wins!"

1-10-2014 *Adam Montana ~[Do you believe the takeover of Fallujah by A-Q will have a negative effect on our investment? The tariff being implemented sounds good, but this stuff about Fallujah sure doesn't smell right to me. What is your take on it?] Great question, and probably the only negative thing I see happening right now. Luckily Iraq is out of Chapter 7 and is free to fight for themselves, so we should see a quick resolution to this one way or another. [How will the dynamics and fallout from this Fallujah dust up effect the dynamics of the Iraqi economic policy, the maneuvers of Maliki in public and behind doors?] US Congress has been delaying sending US arms (including Apache helicopters!) to Iraq ... because some believe Maliki would use our weapons against the Sunnis. If Iraq ends up in desperate need of these instruments, and it finally gets through our Congress and into his hands, we may be looking at a major power shift in Iraq. If that happens, things will move even faster than ever!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling