Follow us! Follow us!

2-20-2014 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

2-20-2014 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:47 am

2-19-2014 *Adam Montana ~[You seemed real excited about BIS news a little while back?] That hasn't changed at all! We obviously need a little more before we can cash out, but that news was and is still awesome in my opinion. [I understand that you don't have a date for this "happening", but as for the rate, are you still sticking with the $0.10 or do you think it could hit higher...and what WILL determine the rate, in your opinion?] I'm actually leaning towards a higher value the longer this takes. Depending on how the dollar holds up, a higher rate may not get us much more... but the longer Iraq has to make improvements and progress, the stronger they will be.

2-20-2014 *Adam Montana ~[After crunching the Currency Auction Data, I come to the realization that Iraq is running on USD rather than IQD. We don't seem to be waiting on events such as Erbil, CH7/8 or the 2014 budget but rather Iraq becoming a International tradable currency. How do you feel about that?] Actually - my answer is going to explain why I don't pay too much attention to the auctions. Iraq is not "running on USD" - they have a currency (IQD) that is pegged to the dollar (USD) and the purpose of the auctions is merely for the CBI to control the money supply, inflation, and the value of the dinar. With that said, I do still believe that the keys to progress here are still the same (such as Erbil, HCL, etc).

2-20-2014 *Adam Montana ~[...have you heard any documentation confirming that smaller dinars have been printed?] MY sources told me several years ago that smaller denoms were indeed either printed or ready to be printed... but obviously we won't see them until the rate is raised significantly. Since that hasn't happened yet, it's not surprising that we haven't seen them or heard much news about them.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling