Follow us! Follow us!

5-9-2014 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

5-9-2014 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Fri May 09, 2014 10:15 am

5-8-201 *Adam Montana ~[...what else Iraq is waiting on to finally declare a new rate for their currency. Iraq was released from Chapter 7 last June. We thought once we got into 2014 something would happen.] Chapter 7 was a major hurdle and that is cleared. We're simply waiting for the elections to be finalized, an HCL resolution, and an RV!

5-9-2014 *Adam Montana ~[I read...that the Iraq election ballots will take about a month to count and tally. If this is true then would you say that we wont see anything as far a real RV progress until those ballots are fully counted and a new PM is elected?] I think that's a reasonable assumption. Here's something to consider, though: Say things are looking in Maliki's favor, and the opposition starts to get riled up. Maliki calls the RV...That would completely destroy his opponent's chances of any kind of recall or anything else, wouldn't it? [Do you think they will wait to pass the budget until after the new GOI is seated?] No, I don't see too much delay in this process.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling