Follow us! Follow us!

5-14-2014 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

5-14-2014 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu May 15, 2014 9:35 am

5-14-2014 *Adam Montana ~Biggest news - Kurdistan is blazing trails! They obviously see no need to dilly-dally...which I find to be very encouraging. For those of you new to the Iraqi Dinar saga, here’s a little pro-tip - a huge factor in raising the value of the Dinar is a stable government. A stable government needs some “middle ground” between the Kurds and the rest of Iraq. One of the major issues is the budget, because that decides what money goes to the Kurdish region and what money goes to the rest of Iraq. The Kurds have been holding out for a larger piece of the pie, and Baghdad can’t argue too much, because the Kurds have so much oil! Now consider the following: Parliament to name PM and Deputy. Kurdistan willing to bet on oil reserves and lose portion of budget...HMMMMM, does this sound like someone is confident in the value there? Kurdish Parliament expects to see formation of new gov’t. Kurdistan will lead the WORLD in oil production. KURDISTAN TALKING HCL BABY! Now that the Kurds are moving forward without getting all of the things they were demanding, what do you think might be happening? I don’t think it takes a rocket surgeon to figure out that things are moving in the right direction, my friends! If none of those links up there gave you a reason to smile, you might want to get your pulse checked. This is an EXCITING time for Iraq!

5-14-2014 *Adam Montana ~[Would you please tell us just what all is left to be done before there will be an RV?] HCL is the biggest one. [What do ya think about executive order 13033 ending a week from Thursday?] It's kind of irrelevant to be honest. Iraq will do what they want to do regardless of any of our Executive Orders. [can you tell me if the rv will be announced before the Ramadam?] It definitely has a chance to! Things are looking good now.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling