Follow us! Follow us!

6-5-2014 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

6-5-2014 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:37 am

6-4-2014 *Adam Montana ~The HCL will be moving soon… Through all the peaks and valleys of the past couple years on the HCL saga, we are nearing the highest peak I have ever seen and I am looking forward to the coming days! Maliki, for his part, is indeed reaching out to the Kurds…with a successful resolution of the HCL I strongly believe they will grudgingly (and temporarily) overlook their disagreement with his win… this will be resolved shortly. I still believe he will continue as PM, and I’m not disturbed by that at all. In fact, I think this rough patch right now while the election results are being finalized is a GREAT time to break down some of the barriers to the HCL, which is going to be GREAT for pushing through to a revaluation and strengthening of the Iraqi Dinar.

6-5-2014 *Adam Montana ~[it has been a while since the elections how much longer will it be before we know who they have selected officially for the MP and other key positions so the monitory process will continue forward?] They may not ever make an "official" announcement that won't be contradicted by some other "announcement", but nonetheless I fully expect to see Maliki acting as PM 6 months from now. More importantly, I think that within a week we will be able to look at the situation and be confident that he is continuing, so we won't have to wonder about that anymore.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling