Follow us! Follow us!

6-12-2014 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

6-12-2014 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:41 am

6-12-2014 *Adam Montana ~1. Parliament supposed to wrap up current session shortly. Hopefully budget will be passed, but I'm not too concerned with that either way. 2. 2nd largest city in Iraq Mosul has been taken over by Al Quaida, Maliki calls for State of Emergency. This could be good, because it would give him executive authority to make some MAJOR moves. His goal should be to quash opposition, angle towards a resolution of HCL with the Kurds in order to prevent them from acting individually and cutting Baghdad off from future oil profits, and he should be taking swift action to regain control of Mosul. We will see how this pans out in the next week or so. 3. Regardless of the Mosul situation, Oil Minister declares oil exports will not be affected. This is KEY for any potential raise in the value of the currency. 4. Election results should be announced (officially) any day now... but for all those that are certain Maliki will not remain in his position, I have to ask this... who will replace him? There is nobody. And also, why would they be calling for MALIKI to attend these meetings if there was significant chance for him to be outed? I simply don't think he's going anywhere, and if he plays his cards right this is a prime opportunity to make significant progress towards a stronger government, country, and currency. I'm not saying I like Maliki! But I do think that if he's replaced, Iraq will be taking 2 steps backwards, and it will take a couple years for the next PM to be in as strong of a situation to raise the value of the currency. For me, Maliki is the lesser of evils and is the best man for the job at this time.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling