Follow us! Follow us!

6-13-2014 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

6-13-2014 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:31 am

6-13-2014 *Adam Montana ~[I saw news of the Kurds saying they will secede from Iraq if Maliki gets third term, & I just saw the Kurdish Government has a plan to print their own currency for that purpose. Do you feel this is a problem for Iraq if the Kurds leave & should we be ready to get Kurdish currency?] I don't see a real possibility of the Kurds actually seceding. I know the idea has been thrown out there a few times, but I don't see it happening. [With Islamic militants taking over parts of Mosul on Tuesday, will this be a big problem for us?] It's pretty likely that we will have to see how the Mosul situation progresses before we see any movement on a rate change...I don't like it...but it's not quite time to toss in the towel. As negative as things may look at times, there is always a way to turn it positive and use to one's advantage. I'm definitely keeping an eye on this situation to see how things evolve. [...will delay the RV indefinitely?] It may cause some delay, but not indefinitely.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling