Follow us! Follow us!

6-18-2014 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

6-18-2014 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 am

6-18-2014 *Adam Montana ~while Iraq has taken a step back, and I don't expect to see this blow over very quickly...all is not yet lost. There will be no RV tomorrow or this week or probably not even this month, which takes us right into Ramadan (basically the whole month of July). In the past, I have always maintained that no RV would happen during Ramadan. Depending on how the next couple weeks go, I may change my stance on that statement...we will just have to watch as events continue to unfold. The current situation is pretty serious over there - ISIS is not a good organization and they are making progress in their initiative to take control. If the GOI doesn't start handling business, it's going to get worse. It's my opinion that Iraq is going to need outside help - they simply aren't doing an effective job of defending their cities. My thoughts and prayers go out to the innocents that have and will be affected by the current situation, and I hope to see a quick end to the radical terrorist invasion that is currently taking place.

6-18-2014 *Adam Montana ~[Whoever pulls the trigger on financial prosperity (RI/RV) stands to create loyalty and promote stability. The way I see it, it still just remains a matter of time. IMHO.] I do agree with you - while it's not encouraging to see the current happenings, Iraq has come very far and I don't think this is going to destroy the important structure that Iraq has rebuilt nor do I think this will put an end to Iraq's potential and future progress.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling