Follow us! Follow us!

12-5-2014 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

12-5-2014 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:36 am

12-4-2014 *Adam Montana ~[The significant drop in crude pricing will certainly affect the 2015 budget and the potential RV. Could an upward valuation of the Dinar overcome the lower pricing and put Iraq on a good monetary footing?] Yes, and it's also important to note that this drop in price on crude isn't a permanent thing. [...the US State dept. issued a statement congratulating Iraq for passing the Hydro Carbon Law does this mean the RV will be happening This week or when? Or is there another hold up?] We're right in the middle of a huge event, and there is definitely a chance that this will roll right into THE big event! I'm not going to speculate more on that until I know more... hang tight!

12-5-2014 *Adam Montana ~[Does the decline in oil prices further support your prediction all along of a $.10 rate?] I've been thinking on that one...so far I'm leaning towards "no change" in my guess of the possible rate...the oil price isn't permanent. Also, I think it will be a floating rate, and it will rise as the CBI is able to. So .10 is still a good possibility even with the lower oil prices.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling