Follow us! Follow us!

1-14-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

1-14-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:02 am

1-14-2015 *Adam Montana ~I never invest on emotion... I only invest on logic. So looking back at my last week's update, I realize I used the word "soon", and to be completely blunt here... I'm surprised that it didn't happen yet, but since I used the word "soon" I feel like an explanation is owed...Here it is: The Iraqi Dinar is undervalued. The CBI can and should raise the value, they CAN support a higher value, and at some point we are going to see a profit on it. It's THAT SIMPLE. We are on the cusp of something big. It's looming over us. We are in the shadow of a giant tidal wave that's about to crash onto the beach and take everyone but us by surprise. There's no way around it! Abadi has made so much positive impact, the political atmosphere in Iraq has never seen this much harmony, and we are all just here waiting to reap some rewards.

1-14-2015 *Adam Montana ~[Do you think there will be RV this year 2015 first quarter? The reason I ask is because of the budget and HCL and we seen many articles that they would pass the budget and HCL but keep coming up with excuses not to pass the budget because of low oil prices. It just seems like every year same old same excuses.] I've been watching this for years and I am with you! But yes - I think this is the best possible time we have ever EVER seen!

1-14-2015 *Adam Montana ~[if they pass the budget and it has a rate in it does the CBI have to use that rate or can they make it high or lower than what is in the budget?] I like how you are thinking - you are giving the CBI it's due credit. The CBI can do whatever it wants. End of story.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling