Follow us! Follow us!

1-21-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

1-21-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:35 am

1-21-2015 *Adam Montana ~I'm not going to beat around the bush... things are getting intense! Budget being prepared based on 3.3 million b/d and $60 per barrel. I don't like the $60 per barrel price, BUT: Iraq exported 4 million b/d in December and they are looking to increase their production... seeing as how Iraq has one of the largest reserves in the world, the HCL is sure to be completed very soon, the Kurds and Baghdad are playing nice (finally!!!), I believe the increased volume will easily make up for the lower price of oil and Iraq will have no problems with the budget as it is. It's also important to remember that Iraq has barely scratched the surface of their reserves. As we watch them progress, with more and more companies investing into their production, it will continue to rise and a lot of experts even believe that Iraq will overtake Saudi Arabia as the world's leading oil exporter... all that says to me is "COME ON, RV!" I won't pretend to know when they will actually make it official, but my gut feeling is that this week is a strong possibility, with a quick move after that to turn the HCA into the HCL, and then revalue the official rate on the dinar. When this happens, it's going to happen so fast our heads will spin! The only thing I'm actually worried about right now is if the CBI will peg it or float it. If they choose a float, my advisors are telling me the best play might be to take the first rate we get, because that could easily be the best rate we'll see for a long time. In other words, if it comes out at $1, it could quickly dip to a dime or less and then take years to rebound. I have no doubt that it would eventually come back... Even if they don't float it, they can still adjust the rate down again with no warning, explanation, or apology.

1-21-2015 *Adam Montana ~[The 2015 budget was SUPPOSED to be on Parliament's agenda this Wednesday, 1/21! Now it is NOT on there and they are saying the budget will be voted on within ANOTHER week! Do you think the budget has to be passed BEFORE the RV?] There is no law or rule that says the budget must be passed before the CBI can make a change on how much it pays for the currency.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling