Follow us! Follow us!

Breitling 10-1-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Breitling 10-1-11

Unread postby admin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:59 am

10-1-2011- Breitling Sooner or later it's going to revalue. Shabibi has said they are going to revalue and they are going to try to peg it to the dollar, what time frame, I don't know. Also, the time frame to turn in the large notes, I don't know either, traditionally it has been 30 days up to 9 months, is what they have always done. Always been 1 to 1 exchange, the new rate. Alot of specutation it will start at the beginning of the year, but I don't know how far they can go, the world is in trouble. Some countries will go up, some will go down, it's a global event. Iraq is a major part of that. Iraq doesn't get to choose when they get out of chapter 7, that is bogus, we will force them out of it, but when they do revalue there has to be a true supply and demand for the market to keep a true reflection of the currency so it stays that way or it will fall. No guarantee on the time or the rate, but I think it is coming down the road.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling