Follow us! Follow us!

2-4-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

2-4-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:09 am

2-4-2015 *Adam Montana ~I'm going to be blunt here... I keep my expectations low and I hold my excitement regardless of what's happening. It's getting progressively harder to stay grounded, even for me... so if you're one of those that's like me and you're on the edge of your seat right now... well, you're not alone! Here's some cliff notes: 1. It's been a long haul, but we are MAKING PROGRESS! We have a new Iraqi PM, we have a new and improved GOI (Government Of Iraq), Chapter 7 is a thing of the past and we are working on the HCL right now. 2. This year's budget was passed, which is something the former GOI (which included Maliki) was not able to do last year. 3. From my sources: the HCL is in effect but there is some question on security, which is the reason for the delay in making the hcA into the HCL. I don't like delays any more than any of you, but this makes a lot of sense. It would be irresponsible for the CBI to raise the value of the dinar without considering the security of those that protect the very oil that has a major role in backing the value of the dinar. So... let's see how this goes over the next couple days. One thing to keep in mind is this: We aren't the only ones waiting to cash in. There's a lot of bigwigs here and abroad that are pushing harder than we are!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling