Follow us! Follow us!

2-11-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

2-11-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:08 am

2-11-2015 *Adam Montana ~After a crazy rush of excitement early this year, we seem to have stalled out a little... but I'm not worried. The positives are pretty plain to see - Budget approved amazingly fast, as opposed to last year when they NEVER passed one! If this had happened at any time in the last 12 years, we would have been seeing contrary statements from the "other side", but we are seeing less and less of an "other side"... they are truly working together and moving the ship forward. Abadi just continues to impress me! The next step is to publish the Budget in the Gazette, and that should happen any day now as it's been announced that the President has signed off on it. Unfortunately, the HCL wasn't passed ...so we're still here talking about it. Now let's talk about some GOOD stuff! "New CBI announcement 02/11/2015: To/banks authorized to exercise all banking -financial companies approved the conversion of all- all licensed exchange companies (sale and purchase of foreign currency instructions) 02/11/2015." That sounds to me like the CBI is preparing to open the doors and do some business! A little food for thought... does this announcement by the CBI have anything to do with the ISX jumping like it did? Do people in the know, know things we don't know? I guess we will see!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling