Follow us! Follow us!

2-25-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

2-25-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:00 am

2-25-2015 *Adam Montana ~This week is an interesting one. The budget is 100% done, which is exactly what we want. The CBI is mucking around with their auctions... and there's a ripple effect happening right now, which will have an impact on the ISX and a lot more... but the fact that the CBI is changing things up has me asking questions, and I'm getting some VERY interesting responses. [ it appears that the budget has been passed and published in the Gazette. You have always talked about hca, budget, hcl and then rv. Would the hcl language be covered in the passed budget or should we be looking for an explicit law that will be passed and then also published in the Gazette?] It does appear that there was HCL-specific text in the budget, but the HCL has to be passed on it's own. In other words, the budget supports the HCL, but the HCL will be a completely separate deal. With any luck, it will be dealt in short order! [Do you think the Dinar will come out at 1166 in a FLOAT?] I don't see them doing that... [Do you think we will have RV by the first quarter (March 2015)? Also saw articles in regards to the HCL and wondering is this the hold-up of the RV?] I certainly hope we'll see the RV here in the first quarter, and yes the HCL is the holdup. [The biggest news this week seems to be CBI stopping their daily currency auctions.] I love it when the CBI starts playing with things. It means they are getting ready to do something! I have a feeling that I'll be getting some feedback here shortly, and at that time I'll do another "driveby" or formal post...With that said, I'm going to make this update short. Until that next post... hang tight, my friends! I'm just as eager as you are for some great news, and it looks like we're closing in!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling