Follow us! Follow us!

3-4-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

3-4-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 am

3-4-2015 *Adam Montana ~regarding the 50 dinar notes being squashed by the CBI...For most of us, this isn't a big deal when it's related to our actual physical holdings. But it IS a big deal when you apply this situation to what we expect to happen when the CBI pulls the BIG trigger. When a country changes value or actual notes, they can choose to let the old notes run at the same time as the new notes, or they can implement a "cash in" time. This is completely arbitrary - they can say 10 days, 10 weeks, 10 years, or whatever they want. In this situation, the CBI appears to be doing a "trial run" on the cash-in time. I always thought they would give us a minimum of 90 days, but with the 50 notes, they basically did a ~45 day cash in timeframe. Get your 50's turned in within that timeframe, or they are worthless. My thoughts on this are pretty straight forward. 1. No need to panic. A 50 dinar note is worth a nickel right now, so this is a perfect way for the CBI to do such a "practice run". If you're heavily invested in Iraqi nickels, my condolences to you... if that was my situation, I'd be looking for a dealer that will trade them, or I'd keep them as souvenirs. 2. I STRONGLY doubt that they plan on doing the same thing with the larger notes, but even IF they do, I understand that we are going to have a lot more options for exchanging. The game changes drastically when you switch from nickels to hundreds! Again... no reason to freak out... 3. Here's the real silver lining. Since this was announced, have you seen any kind of pandemonium or an irregular blast of news about the ISX dropping or pillaging and plundering because of a Great Depression coming to Iraq? No, you haven't. And that's because axing the 50s isn't a major negative... in fact, it has more upside than most people realize. On that note, I'll wrap up...by mentioning that I am VERY anxious to get some HCL news. There is a lot going on right now, and hopefully that can all play out in the next week or 2, then we can have some HCL news.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling