Follow us! Follow us!

3-6-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

3-6-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:54 am

3-5-2015 *Adam Montana ~[...do you feel that anything less than a dollar would stop the people from using the dinar and cause a major run on the US dollar? It just seems to me that there a so many resources to justify at least a dollar.] You stated that there are so many resources to justify at least a dollar - I agree, but the reason I propose it will be lower is because they can come out at a dime and then profit on the way up to a dollar via the spread on the exchanges. The CBI makes a profit on every exchange, regardless of which way the dinar goes.

3-6-2015 *Adam Montana ~[...if Iraq is going to rv, ri or whatever...AND...the CBI is going to take the 50 dinar notes out of the equation during the two month period of March 1 to April 30 - why should we expect anything to happen before those said 50 dinar notes are out of circulation?] Don't let them fool you. They will move the rate whenever they think it is best for them, and the best time could certainly be when everyone thinks it would be hardest... like right now, in the middle of a 50-note test.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling