Follow us! Follow us!

3-18-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

3-18-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:17 am

3-18-2015 *Adam Montana ~this last week was a bit slow. We've seen continued evidence that Abadi is "the man" we want at the helm, as he continues to do great things to advance Iraq in every aspect possible. Parliament has been working diligently, accomplishing more in a week than they used to in 2 months! It appears that the Oil & Gas issue is paused at the moment...I'm going to cut them some slack and give the benefit of the doubt at this time, since they are actually working... There's a few ways to look at this...the most logical, in my opinion, is pretty simple - the CBI probably informed Parliament that they were not ready yet, so hold off on the HCL. So, what might be holding the CBI back? Again IMO, not much! The CBI is excellent at what they do, so perhaps it's a simple matter of aligning all of the banks that participate in the auctions. Maybe it's a last minute tweak on the Post-RV spreadsheets that they will be using. If that's what is happening, I believe that's great for us. It means we are a few words away from seeing this all come together. We need some HCL news before I start packing my bags...
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling