Follow us! Follow us!

4-1-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

4-1-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 am

4-1-2015 *Adam Montana ~So, what's the hold up on the change in rate?! Let's start with the stability of the rate. This is one of the key factors to the CBI actually having the ability to raise it in the first place. Throughout the last dozen years, the CBI has proven beyond a doubt that they are capable of supporting whatever rate they set. Their track record is impeccable, and when they decide to raise the value of the Iraqi Dinar, there is not one power on earth that will successfully challenge their right and ability to do so. Next we have the stability of the country that owns the currency. With the recently changed leadership in Iraq, we have witnessed an amazing spurt of progress. Under Abadi's leadership, Iraq was sprinting forward at a pace we had not seen in over 10 years! And then, suddenly...silence. It's been my opinion over the last couple months that the HCL is the numero uno factor in raising the rate. We haven't heard much on the HCL in the past month or so, and interestingly (or accordingly) we also haven't heard much about the "0's" or an increase in the "strength"of the dinar. Coincidence? I think not. It's my strong opinion that the HCL is done... in fact, just last week it was announced that there are no objections between the Kurds and Baghdad on it. They are also on the same page about boundaries. Ban Ki Moon reports that he's happy with the situation between Erbil and Baghdad. So if there are no objections, what else is there? I believe it's as simple as sorting out a few small items, such as: 1. Amending the banking laws to support CBI's actions for the increase. This has been going on for the last month, and is nearing a finish. Parliament is checking off major items in a very methodical manner. I like it. 2. Defining where the money will go when it's found. This is no different than forming a new company... you have to determine ownership in the shares etc. Again, they are making very timely progress on these things. So with the HCL all but rubber-stamped and announced in the Gazette, and Parliament still moving forward in a peaceful and cooperative fashion, I only have one thing left to say on it. Stay patient, my friends. We all wanted this to pop a decade ago, but when there's no need to panic... well, there's no need to panic! We're still in the "Go Zone", and it's just a matter of time before we're launched.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling