Follow us! Follow us!

4-29-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

4-29-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:29 am

4-29-2015 *Adam Montana ~There's been a wild flurry of rumors that the HCL was printed. Unfortunately, I cannot verify it so I have to say they are wrong. I'm confident that we have an HCA [Hydro Carbon Agreement], but the L [Law] is not yet with us. I'm also confident that things are still moving in the right direction for us, more so than at any time in this entire ride! Articles: "Baghdad sends Kurdistan's entire check for the month of April" "Kurdistan says all issues are resolved on oil trade with Baghdad, and is freely sending the oil that Baghdad is entitled to." we haven't seen cooperation like this not just in years...but ever! Those two [articles], all by themselves, is reason to be positive! But wait, it gets better! Baghdad says they will be sending more money to Kurdistan... Kurdistan freely producing higher amounts of oil and shipping to Baghdad. Baghdad and Kurdistan have fought for YEARS, neither one giving an inch...and now they are performing better than they have to? This isn't rocket science - this is history and a plain-as-day painting on the wall...That they are acting upon the Agreement with no problems is all the proof I need that we will be seeing an actual LAW finalized, officially, soon.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling