Follow us! Follow us!

5-7-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

5-7-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu May 07, 2015 10:09 am

5-6-2015 *Adam Montana ~[how close to this being over do you think we are? Also any more news on the credit rating process, is it going to take along time to get the rating considering this is Iraq we're talking about!?] No further news on the credit rating yet... but that's not the most important thing in my opinion. It's still the HCL that we're looking for, and if the KRG and Baghdad continue to get along like peaches and cream like they are right now - it can't be too far off.

5-6-2015 *Adam Montana ~[What do you think will come of the visit from the World Bank to Baghdad? What rating do you think will be issued to Iraq?] Visit from the World Bank...If it's significant, we'll know soon enough. I doubt Iraq will get a top rating immediately, but anything "above mediocre" will be enough to launch them!

5-6-2015 *Adam Montana ~[How does Iraq's request for a sovereign credit rating impact on the RV? Will this help to speed things up?] That's a good question, and it could go many ways. One possibility is that once the credit rating is started, they RV, and obviously the credit rating agencies will be in a rush to get Iraq listed. It's a lot easier for the world to benefit from Iraq when they have a higher valued currency and are listed as a tradable currency. If anything, I see this as a booster, not an anchor.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling