Follow us! Follow us!

5-7-2015 *Breitling

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

5-7-2015 *Breitling

Unread postby Vixen » Fri May 08, 2015 9:54 am

5-7-2015 *Breitling ~Printing the 50K note…even if they come out with a 100K note or a 250K note on down the road…what does it do to us? It limits how far the dinar is going to revalue. The information I got at the beginning of 2014 was that you and I would be able to sit on our currency as long as we want and get to the dollar or 3 dollar mark…putting up the 50k note reverses that policy. So instead of a 50k not getting to a dollar we're looking at 40 to 50 cents range…timing is going to take a little longer but its still going to go down the same road so you don't need to be worrying about that…They are still reducing the note count and this is a way to do it. But they are also reducing the amount of dinar. This basically puts a cap on where you and I can cash out on and extends the time on when they are going to start adding it's full value. They will start adding value…they will. You have to adjust.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling