Follow us! Follow us!

5-13-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

5-13-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu May 14, 2015 10:06 am

5-13-2015 *Adam Montana ~I don't have any secret intel today. (If I did, I couldn't share it anyway!). It occurs to me that people tend to get hung up on the small details a lot of the time, and they forget to look at the big picture. The money that comes from oil is mind-boggling. They don't have to live by our "logical" terms, and they won't do business or maintain their money on our terms either! The potential for Iraq to soar far beyond anything we can currently imagine is astounding. The potential for wealth simply by putting their feet down and announcing to the world "OUR CURRENCY IS NOW 100X STRONGER" is real... I'm in for the long haul on this one, my friends. I don't expect an RV of $15 ...but you can bet...I'm sticking around long enough to see a good profit on my little gamble here. I'll see you at the finish line, and hopefully not too far from now.

5-13-2015 *Adam Montana ~[...from the current progress and in your honest opinion, do you think they can have the HCL before Ramadan (from mid-June till mid-July)?] Can they? Absolutely. Will they? Possibly.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling