Follow us! Follow us!

5-15-2015 *Breitling

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

5-15-2015 *Breitling

Unread postby Vixen » Fri May 15, 2015 11:46 am

5-14-2015 *Breitling ~It doesn't matter what country, what region or whatever…the note count is a MASSIVE indicator. Note count is the ticket to understanding a country's agenda. Do I have confidence in the Iraqi Dinar? Absolutely. Do I have confidence that their economy will come back or their ISX stock exchange is going to be put on NASDAQ so I can really make some money off of it? Absolutely I do. Can things get worse because of the proxy war? Absolutely. If it does get worse do I think the dinar will add value…do I think ISX on NASDAQ? do I think the index will be filled? Absolutely I do. Here's the point…this is when you want to invest. Look at it like…things are CHEAPER…HELLO, garage sale time! It's time to get in. If it goes below that…guess what I can go in and buy even cheaper…this sounds very survival of the fittest and I don't mean it to be this way but but it's just like the stock market. It's just numbers going up and down. What we are looking for with Iraq is that it will eventually get to a certain rate and it will stabilize and then get to another certain rate and stabilize and then get to another certain rate and then stabilize and it won't go below those rates very much and it will keep going up. Do I see that? Absolutely.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling