Follow us! Follow us!

6-3-2015 *Breitling

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

6-3-2015 *Breitling

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:23 am

6-2-2015 *Breitling ~Do you have a bunch of 25K notes, 10K notes? I don't know. That's why I have insurance policies for what I don't know. With the dinar crowd the problem they are having is that they spent what extra money they had on the dinar and whatever they have that's it. You guys, you're fine, alright. You did what you could do and that's it. You don't need to worry about it. You don't need to diversify the notes you have. You don't need to sell the family car…you're fine. You're still in the same boat as everyone else.

6-3-2015 *Breitling ~They [Iraq] are spooling up their economy. They are letting everyone participate in Iraq. The momentum is moving forward. The pace is going a little faster and that's strange cause think about some of the turmoil that's going on. They're ignoring it. So what's the proof of what's going on? It has nothing to do with the situation going on inside of Iraq itself it has to do with competing on a global scale and there is only a certain window there. [Article: Iraq is taking OPEC's strategy of defending it's share of the global market to a new level. The nation plans to boost crude exports by about 26% to a record of 3.75 million barrels a day next month."] …they are going to flood the market with oil but…
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling