Follow us! Follow us!

6-11-2015 *Adam Montana

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

6-11-2015 *Adam Montana

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:56 am

6-10-2015 *Adam Montana ~[...Week after week...You maintain the positivity even knowing that for a LOT of us it has become questionable at best. ...surely even you must realize that belief in this endeavor has waned enormously. Like many, good or bad, this investment is all we have. Yes, I know...never invest more than you can afford to lose, etc. It was a risk from the beginning, yada, yada, yada. Hasn't YOUR belief in it ever waned? Just a little? How to you maintain your upbeat attitude about this so-called r/v after all this time when we keep getting kicked in the teeth over and over and over?] I won't apologize for expressing my views. Iraq is moving in a positive direction, and I'm sticking with them until that changes. A few setbacks here and there is NOT a reason to "give up". If I had threw in the towel after my first few challenges in life, I would not have experienced any of my successes.

6-11-2015 *Adam Montana ~[Any news on Sterling Group in Atlanta? If so...any effect on my dinars?] Lots of news, but the important thing for us is the second part of your question. There is nothing about the Sterling story that affects our dinars.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling