Follow us! Follow us!

6-15-2015 *Breitling

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

6-15-2015 *Breitling

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:45 am

6-15-2015 *Breitling ~I remember my business partner telling me about the Iraqi dinar. And asking what do you think? I said let me take a look…I need to look at how much currency they have out there and what are they doing. If they are adding MORE then we don’t want to touch it. And guess what they were doing? Adding More. But normally I wouldn’t touch it but I found a report talking about the IMF saying the dinar was listed at a tenth of a penny (just like it is now) but was actually worth 4 cents per dinar. And oh my god that was a big deal…we bought tons of dinar…just at the idea that it would come in at 4 cents...But here’s the deal, I told the guys let’s watch the note count if they start throwing a bunch in we are going to have to worry about what it is we did. Guess what they did? They started adding more and more notes. They went from 4 billion notes to 9 billion. But Shabbi kept saying once the economy reaches a certain point they were going to reduce the note count by 70% and they were going to add value to the currency and that’s what kept me in the dinar knowing they were adding more and more notes to the note count…that means they were diluting the value of their currency. When the report came out that they went from 9 billion to 6 billion notes that was a big deal to me. [The question was] How long can we sit on this currency. This was the first time I had heard that they were going to retire certain notes…that’s highly unusual…
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling