Follow us! Follow us!

6-16-2015 *Breitling

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

6-16-2015 *Breitling

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:53 am

6-15-2015 *Breitling ~And guess what…I’ve been talking about it for 4 or 5 years this is how they can end up doing this and I was right. So what currency denomination can we sit on until it is 1 dollar and then what denominations can we sit on until the 3 dollars value? watch the numbers and you don’t need anyone else’s opinion. With all the drama that’s going on, has any of those numbers changed? no. We are in a phenomenal position. Do I know how long or what increments? No I don’t. that’s why we are speculating. But they reduced the note count and not only that but they were talking about how they were going to eliminate different denominations while they are adding value to their currency. And I’ll be damned if they are not doing that. I was the only one on the planet that I know of that called it. Is that a guarantee that it’s going to go…no. …If someone says that they feel the dinar is not going to go up in value? The CBI thinks otherwise. this is a business plan for a country for everyone to see. Who’s in charge of the value of the dinar? The CBI.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Adam, American Contractor and Breitling